Monday, July 19, 2010

Sleepwalking...

Short last update here before I have to return this computer to HIT tomorrow and saying bye to few more people. Next one when I'm back in Finland, hopefully with decent amount of pictures.

Feeling awfully tired, sleep is really hard for some reason. I suspect it is the combination of stress and caffeine, which I will now eliminate my diet from now on until I'm back in Finland. It just isn't helping at all. Weather is not that hot but with lots of moisture in air it is quite unconfortable. Taking a hot bath at least relaxed me a bit, maybe next night will be better.

Been tossing lots of stuff to burnable trash bags which will go out for collection tomorrow morning. And uninstalling everything that didn't come preinstalled with the computer. Stuffing everything I will take back with me in backpack while I've been at it, can't say I haven't had anything to do in here.

I will eat out these last three days, no more garbage in apartment and better tasting anyway. Plus no hassle in shop with all those tiny 1 yen coins. I swear, those things are more useless than 5 cents in Finland.

Flight leaves early in thursday so I will be moving pretty fast to Sapporo JR station first thing that morning. Then it is time to travel for 18 hours and switch plane twice, once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment