Thursday, July 22, 2010

Finished!

Yesterday was so exhausting. Return flight times and waiting times combined were about 18 hours, but I endured and am finally back in Finland.

On last two days I still managed to get few more nice memories and experienced Susukino Tanukikoji Shopping Arcade myself. That is one busy place! And shop called "Don Quiote" was strangest shop I visited in Japan. Shop where customers can barely fit in and have to almost crawl in tunnels made out of sellable stuff. They had to be creative with their space since this multistory shop is located in normal high rise building. DO NOT go in there if you are claustrophobic, I can almost guarantee you will get a stroke in here. ;)

I also met one chinese person in dormitory who is actually coming to Oulu in autumn! We were both very surprised when we suddenly noticed this! Of course we exchanged mail adresses and telephone numbers.

Anyway, today is my birthday so I will not start worrying about my schoolwork and other mundane problems. Time to kick back and enjoy hot Finnish summer. Eh, did I just say hot summer? Please no, send me some cooler weather instead!!! :)

Have a good last month of summer vacation everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment