Thursday, June 3, 2010

Quick entry

Today is damp and cloudy. Nothing much happened, except that in the morning class I went to a computer building class. Was kind of fun to rehearse my hobby skills and this was the first time I've seen Intel "i" line processors and motherboards. It took me about 80 minutes to get it up and running.

In afternoon we had a bit difficult english seminar class. Difficult for other students that is. Teacher had to give them a little lecture about responsibility in the end since some of them had been skipping classes here and there. :)

I would think coming into private university like HIT would motivate people a bit, but it is still a problem for many students, especially freshmen. Year in school costs about 10-12000 euros by the way. Public schools are cheaper, probably about half of that.

This evening I will do some laundry and get ready for a long friday as we go for a city tour in the afternoon. Probably I'll be back at 8.00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment