Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Back at school

Finally feeling better and sunburn is healing at decent rate. This weeks weather is thankfully cloudy and bit rainy so I can move outside quite freely.

So today I went to meet Professor Kishi and his seminar group. Boys had quite interesting little research projects going on, but are just starting to learn how to use measurement instruments. Projects are about water purification methods and battery material regeneration processes. Did you that if you grind scarab shells and zeolite and mix them up you can use it as a water purification material? Antibacterial effect seemed to be quite impressive from what I could gather from the test figures. Kind of surprising.

Weekend and monday/tuesday I killed time by playing Telltale Games "Tales from the Monkey Island" point and click adventure games. I managed to get to the fourth part out of five. I kind of like it, some really funny things happening. Few annoyances in these games too, though. Sometimes puzzles can be should I say, bit unclear.

Nothing much else going on, on saturday is that trip to Tomari area. Also in 10. of July there is a recreation day for teachers and I'll be a guest there. I'll go and play some board games, and participate in a party later on that day too.

Oh, and I'm right at half-way through the trip already. Time goes by pretty fast.

See you later, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment