Sunday, May 30, 2010

New Seminar

Just a short update for today. This week and next week, I'm staying in "Flow Design Laboratory".

People in here study flow of air and liquids for engineering purposes. Some of the phenomena are already familiar to me, like separating substances with air bubbles. but there are also things I haven't seen yet. One of them is group where they study how to minize sounds coming from jet engines. Actually, the sound doesn't come from the engine itself, but is caused by turbulence of air instead.

Also today, I finally screwed up and left my wallet, camera, cellphone and passport to my apartment. But since I have small coin wallet, underground pass and door key with me this shouldn't be a big problem. Unless police stops me that is... ^^ From now on I will pack my things ready late evening and not try to wake up all dizzy and forget to pack up some stuff in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment