Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hi again folks! It has been bit rainy and cold in Sapporo since monday. One of the faculty professors has taught me a bit of game called "Go", which is a simple game to learn but hard to master. He also took me to a lunch into a japanese barbecue restaurant, which was kind of interesting. Tried some local mushrooms and vegetables there as well.

Tomorrow I'll spend time in seminar about 3D printers and their uses. So I looking forward to it since I believe that this kind of technology will get more common in coming years. From what I've understood you can print three-dimensional structures with it, so you can print "prototypes" and test them fast, unlike with traditional methods...

And finally I can take my loan computer back to my apartment! So tomorrow I have to get up early and give the paperwork about my internet connection to the apartment managers so they can set it up as soon as possible. After I get a connection, expect more frequent updates and more pictures here.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment